Freight Forwarding Services
Through years of operation and expansion, Rinchem has established solid relationships with a majority of the world’s largest ocean carriers, ground carriers and local authorities; all with teams specializing in the movement of hazardous materials. These relationships enable us to smoothly transport our customers’ cargo.
To expand our international outreach, Rinchem has developed a vast network of agents that are strategically located worldwide. These agents are located in North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East. Simultaneously, we are continuously looking for new opportunities to build sound business relationships with more agents around the world.
Rinchem prides itself on being the world’s premier hazardous cargo logistics provider. With more than thirty-five years of experience shipping hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and gases, our customers can be confident in our ability to meet their diverse transportation requirements.
Rinchem ships the following classes of materials:
• General, non-hazardous cargo
• Temperature Controlled; non-hazardous and hazardous
• Hazardous Materials
- Class 2 Gases
- Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 Flammable Solids
- Class 5 Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 Toxic and Infectious Substances
- Class 8 Corrosives
- Class 9 Miscellaneous and Marine Pollutants
Additional services that Rinchem offers include:
• Door-to-Door Service (in most countries)
• Vessel Charter and Part-charter Services
• Hazardous Declaration Creation (MSDS & POA Required)
• Letter of Credit and Bank Draft Banking
• Chambered and Legalization of Documents
• Customs Clearance Services
• Cargo Insurance
For more information about Rinchem's freight forwarding services or chemical management services, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 1-888-3PL-CHEM.