International and Specialty Port Logistics Services
Rinchem is an international lead logistics provider with port logistics services near many major ports within the United States. Rinchem ships and handles over one billion pounds of regulated and non-regulated materials annually, managing logistics activities to and from locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. With over thirty years of experience streamlining the logistic networks of regional and international companies, Rinchem offers the following services and capabilities:
- Licensed and bonded drayage services to and from the ports of Portland, Los Angeles, Houston, Savannah, Philadelphia, Boston and Newark.
- Loading, blocking, bracing, over-packing, consolidation, segregation and preparation of temperature-controlled sea containers according to ISO standards.
- Transloading of wet or dry bulk materials to or from rail cars, bulk containers or tanker trucks, as well as adaptation to industry or customer specific handling requirements.
- GPS-enabled truckload and less-than-truckload service for refrigerated and dry van loads throughout the United States and Mexico.
- Local pick up and delivery services in more than a dozen major transportation and logistics hubs in the United States.
- Management of international customs documentation, adhering to all applicable national and international import/export regulatory requirements.
- Secure, real-time access to warehouse inventory location and status through Rinchem's user-friendly Chem-Star® online customer interface.
Rinchem currently operates port logistics dedicated warehouses within the cities of Portland, Oregon; Hollister, California; Austin, Texas; Savannah, Georgia; Bensalem, Pennsylvania; Flemington, New Jersey; Winchester, Virginia and Marlborough, Massachusetts. Services may vary by location, depending upon the capabilities of each site.
For more information about Rinchem's port logistics solutions and success stories, please contact a member of our business development team.
A major supplier of chemicals to the commercial printing industry decided to outsource distribution in the Texas area. Some product lines included hazardous materials that required specialized transportation and handling capabilities. "We needed a company that had the experience to manage hazardous chemicals and could ship orders quickly in an error-free manner," said the company’s director of logistics. Rinchem exceeded expectations, while coming in nearly 15 percent below the nearest competitive quote, according to the company’s director of logistics...