Chemical and Specialty Materials Warehousing
Rinchem's facilities are utilized by some of the most demanding industry leaders who require highly efficient and regulatory compliant operations backed by effective and dedicated people. Our facilities, specialized service capabilities, local transportation, and inventory management systems are the components which make up our comprehensive warehousing solutions.
Rinchem currently has some space available at a few of our high-demand locations. If you’re interested in learning more about our warehouse space availability, give us a call!
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Bensalem, PA
- Tainan, Taiwan - View Warehouse Capabilities
- Pyeongtaek, South Korea – Newly expanded warehouse
Many customers find it beneficial to use multiple Rinchem warehouses in combination with our long haul and local transportation services to build the most efficient supply chain model by eliminating handoffs and reducing overall logistics cost.
Rinchem has built our business by providing customized supply chain solutions based on our comprehensive scope of services:
- Local and national warehousing network
- Local and long haul transportation services
- Ocean/air import and export capability
- Handle Dangerous Goods/ HAZMAT
- Class 100 clean room operations (packaging inspections, dip tube exchange, sampling)
- Real-time, secure, online inventory visibility
Rinchem's inventory management capabilities include our award winning Web-based inventory management program called Chem-Star®. Our programs enable hub and spoke distribution models, pull-through distribution models, and allow for inventory pooling, increased shipping flexibility, and e-business transactions. We commit ourselves to continual innovation and improvement of our solutions to fit our clients' versatile challenges.
Chem-Star® allows each of our clients and their customers to track chemical inventories in real-time and run multiple reports from their own desktops.
The benefits of this system include:
- Web enablement
- Real-time information and a variety of reports
- Radio Frequency bar-coding
- Capability to interface with any Oracle, Microsoft, or SAP database
- Ability to view your inventory activity without phones, faxes, or e-mails
- Elimination of human error caused by keystroke entries or misplaced documents
- Concise activity reports to back up invoices
- Electronic receipt confirmation
- Direct customer web access (24/7)
- First in first out by lot rotation
- First expired first out
- Automated material expiration management